Wednesday, May 30, 2018 | 2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT | $200 | Register Now
The Food and Drug Administration’s Foreign Supplier Verification Program makes importers responsible for ensuring that their foreign suppliers use processes and procedures that provide at least the same level of public health protection as the FDA’s preventive controls or produce safety regulations. The FDA is increasing the number of inspections it conducts under the FSVP, but many food importers are unfamiliar with these types of inspections and uncertain how to prepare for them. This 60-minute webinar will review what importers should expect and how they can prepare for an FSVP inspection.
- background of FDA food inspections
- preparing for an FSVP inspection
- what happens at the end of the inspection
- enforcement implications and potential collateral consequences
- strategies for compliance
Webinars are provided by our affiliate, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.