This webinar is co-hosted by FDA Solutions Group and Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, an international trade, customs and export law firm.
The Food and Drug Administration requires various parties manufacturing, packing, holding, and importing foods to register with the agency and renew their registrations every two years between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31. Registration, which includes consent to an FDA inspection, is a threshold requirement for exporting foods from an overseas market to the U.S. and importing and selling foods in the U.S. Join us for a review of the basics of the facility registration process.
- overview of FDA food facility registrations
- dates for registration renewal
- who must register and who is exempt
- what needs to be registered
- where and how to register
- enforcement consequences and best practices